Terms and conditions
- All materials within this website are owned or licensed for use by iflourish Ltd. By materials we mean text, graphical assets, video, audio and images. Please do not re-use any materials within this website, whether in part or in full, without our permission (our contact details for such requests are included below).
- Product, company and organisation names and logos used within this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Please do not re-use any without the permission of the respective owner.
- This website may contain links to external websites. By including links we do not endorse or claim any association with third parties.
- This website changes regularly. We take care to ensure that the materials are accurate and up-to-date, but there will be times when it may be inaccurate or out of date. Where this is pointed out to us we will be happy to correct any errors as soon as possible.
- Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You may link to any page within our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not use a link to our website in such a way that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement by iflourish Ltd or its staff or partners.
- You may not use a frame/iframe (or similar internet technique) to deliver any part of our website within another website without our permission.
- The materials within our website are provided without any guarantees or warranties as to their accuracy. You acknowledge that the materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the extent permitted by law.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07335526 and our registered office is 11 Sidbury Road, Manchester, M21 8XN. You can write to us at our registered office or you can contact us via the Get in touch form on this website.